Admission Process & Criteria
Selecting a facility to serve long term care or rehabilitative needs can be a difficult decision to make. Grandvue’s Admission Coordinator will be happy to answer any questions about Grandvue or other community options.
Prior to admission at Grandvue, please be prepared to provide:
- Full history and physical, updated within the last three months
- Physician’s orders stating need for 24-hour nursing care
- Complete list of diagnoses, current medications, diet, treatments, allergies, immunizations, and therapy treatment needed
- DCH 3877-3878 forms
- Application completed by Resident or responsible party
- Copies of all insurance cards
- Copies of all legal papers, such as Power of Attorney
- Other financial information may be required including, but not limited to, asset declaration
Please call our Admission Coordinator at (231) 536-2286 if you have any questions about admission requirements or would like a Grandvue tour.