In order to maintain the highest level of safety for our Residents, staff and community, we are committed to frequent hand washing and screening for infectious illness.
We continue to monitor and react to developments regarding COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, please come in through the main entrance. A member of our staff will greet you and offer a COVID test.
- Upon entry to the facility, please complete your screening at the Well Screen kiosk. Screening includes answering a question regarding any signs and symptoms of illness you may be experiencing and obtaining your contact information with the name of the Resident you are visiting. A Grandvue staff member will be available to assist you with this process if necessary.
- Visitors who have a positive test for COVID-19, symptoms of illness or currently meet the criteria for quarantine should not enter the facility.
- Visitors after 4:30 pm should enter through the Lakevue entrance for screening.
- Hand hygiene supplies are available to Residents and visitors for visitation.
- Face masks are only required in certain circumstances. Refer to the sign by the screener.
- It is Grandvue’s policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and related Michigan law by allowing service animals access to the facility.
- Owners of emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals must fill out a Visiting Animal Request Form, provide proof of vaccinations and flea/tick treatment and schedule a meeting with an Activity professional for visitation approval.