In order to maintain the highest level of safety for our Residents, staff and community, we are committed to wearing masks, frequent hand washing, conducting COVID-19 testing per CDC and CMS recommendations and closely adhering to COVID-19 infection prevention protocols.
We continue to monitor and react to developments regarding coronavirus and the COVID-19 vaccine. As the COVID-19 pandemic shifts and changes, so will our policies.
- Between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm, please pull up to the front door. A member of our Activity Team will greet you with COVID testing supplies. Please note that the rapid COVID test takes 15 minutes to process, so please plan your visit accordingly.
- Upon entry to the facility, please complete your screening at the Well Screen kiosk. Screening includes having your temperature taken and answering questions regarding potential exposure to COVID, any signs and symptoms you may be experiencing, your contact information and the name of the Resident you are visiting. A Grandvue staff member will be available to assist you with this process if necessary.
- Visitors who have a positive test for COVID-19, symptoms of COVID-19 or currently meet the criteria for quarantine should not enter the facility.
- Visitors after 5:30 pm should enter through the Lakevue entrance for screening/testing.
- Hand hygiene supplies are available to Residents and visitors for visitation.
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn over the mouth and nose.
- It is Grandvue’s policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and related Michigan law by allowing service animals access to the facility.
- Owners of emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals must fill out a Visiting Animal Request Form, provide proof of vaccinations and flea/tick treatment and schedule a meeting with an Activity professional for visitation approval.